Size / sf
Number of Floors
- Centre comprises more than of 125,000 square feet of retail space
- Located in close proximity to the world-famous Spruce Meadows facility
- Anchored by Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart, BMO, TD Bank, Kildares Ale House, and Starbucks
- Approximately 7,400 existing residents in Silverado (2018 civic census) with rapid growth immediately south of the community in Yorkville and Belmont
- Two all-turns intersections and two right-in / right-outs facilitate the site with recently-opened 194th Avenue on the south perimeter of the shopping centre
Nearby amenities include public transportation, the South Calgary Health Campus, Shawnessy YMCA / Cardel Place Recreation Centre, and Calgary Public Library.