BOW TIE PIZZA & TIM HORTON'S NOW OPEN!
Sage Hill Quarter encompasses approximately 16 acres of land and includes more than 172,000 square feet of retail and commercial space with two condominium buildings and 173 residential units centred within retail destination.
The new shopping centre is quickly becoming a community destination in Calgary's northwest community of Sage Hill. With its wide-open, landscaped public spaces, and a sloping grade to a large water feature, visitors will enjoy walking and discovering new shopping opportunities in this attractive shopping centre.
Soon to be anchored by a large grocery store, the centre already has a number of exciting retailers open for business including Active Start Child Care Centre, Bow Valley Credit Union, Tim Hortons, Papa Murphy's , Care @ Sage Hill Medical Clinic, and Bow Tie Pizza.
Contact us today for more information about this exciting new opportunity in Sage Hill!
Size / sf
Number of Floors
- Established Anchors - Calgary Co-op (grocery and gas bar), Shoppers Drug Mart, and Active Start Childcare Centre
- Great Location - at the corner of 144th Avenue and Shaganappi Trail
- Striking Design - pre-existing site grade has encouraged a tiered design, complemented by numerous amenity areas
- Growing Population - Sage Hill and Nolan Hill are two of Calgary's fastest growing communities and will be home to ±31,000 people; the current population of these two communities is approximately 15,500 people (2020)
|Building J - Upper||2,281|
(1,108 | 2,281)
|Building K - Upper||6,320|
(1,133 | 5,187)
|Building L - Upper||1,352|
(1,352 | 1,352)
(1,993 | 4,045)
(899 | 899)
|Building J - Main||4,638|
(1,082 | 4,638)
|Building K - Main||8,456|
(1,104 | 8,456)
|Building L - Main||5,882|
(1,087 | 5,882)
(1,087 | 7,073)
(948 | 1,075)
(926 | 3,762)
(1,060 | 2,220)
(893 | 1,073)
- Total Additional Rent $16.00 (psf/yr)
- Operating Costs $16.00 (psf/yr)