Bow Valley Credit Union is now open!
Sage Hill Quarter encompasses approximately 16 acres of land and includes more than 240,000 square feet of retail and commercial space with two condominium buildings and 173 residential units centred in this upcoming retail destination.
The new shopping centre will become a bustling community destination in Calgary's northwest community of Sage Hill. With its wide-open, landscaped public spaces, and a sloping grade to a large water feature, visitors will want to spend time walking and discovering new shopping opportunities in this attractive shopping centre.
Anchored by a large grocery store, the centre already has a number of exciting new retailers coming soon including: Calgary Co-op Grocery, Gas & Liquor, Shoppers Drug Mart, Active Start Child Care Centre, Bow Valley Credit Union, Tim Hortons, Papa Murphy's Pizza, Care @ Sage Hill Medical Clinic and many more.
Contact us today for more information about this exciting new retail opportunity in Sage Hill!
Size / sf
Number of Floors
- Established Anchors - Calgary Co-op (grocery and gas bar), Shoppers Drug Mart, and Active Start Childcare Centre
- Great Location - at the corner of 144th Avenue and Shaganappi Trail
- Striking Design - pre-existing site grade has encouraged a tiered design, complemented by numerous amenity areas
- Growing Population - Sage Hill and Nolan Hill are two of Calgary's fastest growing communities and will be home to ±31,000 people; the current population of these two communities is approximately 15,500 people (2020)
|Building J - Upper||2,162|
(1,076 | 2,162)
|Building K - Upper||9,000|
(1,075 | 9,000)
|Building L - Upper||1,250|
(1,250 | 1,250)
(1,967 | 3,950)
(850 | 850)
|Building J - Main||1,150|
(1,150 | 1,150)
(1,000 | 9,000)
|Immediate||Negotiable||1,000-6,000 sf available on Level 1|
1,100-9,000 sf available on Level 2
|Building L - Main||4,530|
(948 | 4,530)
(1,100 | 7,000)
(1,030 | 2,230)
(1,100 | 5,700)
(1,060 | 2,220)
(618 | 618)
- Total Additional Rent $16.00 (psf/yr)
- Operating Costs $16.00 (psf/yr)